Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


Since I posted on Romance and I will be leaving for vacation at the end of this week I thought I would pass on this bit of Romance help to all of those guys out there looking for a great place to take their sweetheart. I know the captions is a bit edgy but follow this link and it will all make perfect sense. Make your reservations fast, I am sure with an offer like this it will fill up fast. And for anyone still thinking this is a good idea, I will be back and available for counseling in March. Until then...

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey P.Andy,
VERY nice one! haha!! Good thing Daniel doesn't work there anymore.
-Jessica

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need help! The smell of white castle grease and fresh cut flowers didnt make such a great mood for love.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Hey - I saw it man! I saw it in action! Big time man Big time. No, I did not take a date there, but drove by and peered into the window and observed the well dressed hosts and hostesses serving the romantic valentine couples. He he...good stuff

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Alex F said...

How long is your vacation?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics