Wednesday, March 15, 2006

TidBits

I know I really need to write something of substance on here again, but right now I have other things I am focused on. So I want to use this post to do 2 things. I want to encourage those who are working through the one year bible to not give up. It has been a great benefit and encouragement to me this year knowing that so many are keeping up.

Second, I want to give a few highlights from our Florida trip:
  • Favorite Road Sign: For Sale, Used Cows (this was in Kentucky)
  • Favorite Truck: Septic Tanker with Yosemite Sam on the back saying back off, We ain't hauling milk
  • Karaism: Heather told the girls that they had the best looking guy in all the world for a daddy, Kara started to say yes in agreement, but then quickly said, "No, Jesus is." What a pastor's kid.
  • Most Excited to see Disney: Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics