Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things I am learning

  • I really don't like Wal-Mart but I cannot stop shopping there. I have really come to enjoy Meijers far more, but the bottom line keeps coming down to price. I guess I am to blame in part for the fall of Marsh.
  • Home Depot is my favorite big hardware store. I did ejoy St. Matthews Hardware store in Louisville, but all the small ones are gone here Indiana now. We got our Christmas Tree and a Never Fail Tree Stand (bought at 9:30 last night after our tree decided to rest against the wall, while being poorly supported by our old stant) for only $21 total. I find that the people at Home Depot are easier to find than in Lowes and generally know what they are talking about.
  • I must be getting older because Wendy's now tastes much better than McDonald's.
  • Behr Pain is the best, buy it at Home Depot.
  • The Christian in Complete Armour is my favorite devotional.
  • Memories don't last forever, I am already forgetting things I don't want to forget.
  • IU Basketball may be back. We will find out tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics