Thursday, August 25, 2005

Funny Story

Today we took Kara to buy her first big girl bike with money she earned by taking care of the puppies. So, I was a little nervous in the SuperWal-Mart parking lot as she rode it out to the van. I began doing a head check. Heather had Tyler in the buggy. Kara was riding beside me on her princess bike. Oh no, where it Lauren! Quickly, in a panic, I turned to Heather and cried, "where is Lauren?!" To which she replied in laughter, "you are carrying her." And there she was in my right arm, all 30 some odd pounds of her. I was glad my wife got such a laugh out of my panic. I was even more glad that Lauren was with us and safe, I think.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Although, I must admit, I sometimes will go looking through my house for my keys or cell phone and I can't find them, only to realize that I am holding them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics