Thursday, September 08, 2005

Interesting Anderson Factoid


Today, while dining at Anderson's finest restaurant, Real Hacienda, with Joe Price and Steve Brooks, I happened to notice a rather large man sitting eating at the booth just down from us. On the way out I also noticed he was wearing Anderson University athletic shorts. So I decided that being the extrovert that I am, I would introduce myself. His name, Roosevelt Potts, formerly of the Indianapolis Colts. He is now coaching for the Ravens and living in town. He asked me if I play golf and we talked a little about that.

After I left, I gave Steve a hard time about walking by and not talking to Roosevelt, and then debated on whether or not to go back inside and give him my business card and see if he wanted to tee it up sometime. I was afraid I would seem like a stalker, so I just drove off. Who says Anderson is not an exciting place to live!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened to part of the AU game yesterday and heard his name and remembered him from his Colts days. When I mentioned it to my husband and son, neither seemed to recall. Go figure - they are Dolphins and Broncos fans. So I did a search to confirm my suspicions, leading me to Colts roster and your blog. I think you should go to an AU game, then ask him to tee it up. I am considering taking in a game - they have been racking up some serious points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics