Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rob Bell


I have been reading a lot about Rob Bell from friends blogs. I have not read his books or listened to his sermons. I decided to do some searching on the web today and found out the following information.

Quote from ESPN

Bell does not have dynamic stuff, but in the last couple years he has learned to use what he has.

Bell feels he could be on the verge of a breakthrough if given consistent work

From their review of him he really is not that great of a pitcher, but could develop.

I guess it makes me wonder why we are so infatuate with that which is new and exciting, but unproven, rather than what has been shown to be faithful. Not that new is bad, but could it be we spend so much time trying to think out of the box, that we have forgotten that the box was there for a reason?

I don't know, maybe when I have more time I will pick up a copy of the real Rob Bell's book and see what all the fuss is about.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Andy for that quote i guess you knew i needed to hear that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics